* The Sunshine: Aruba has the most sunny days of any island in the Caribbean, making for the perfect Beach vacation.
* The Weather: Located below the hurricane belt in the southern Caribbean, Aruba has 82-degree days year round, refreshing trade winds and low humidity contributing to the Best Caribbean Vacation.
* Direct Flights: You can hop on a direct flight from many major North American cities to Queen Beatrix International (AUA).
* The Romance: Many couples who honeymoon in Aruba continue to return for their anniversaries year after year.
* It’s Great for Families: Aruba is the perfect beach vacation for family fun in the sun.
* The Weddings: Destination Wedding named Aruba’s Eagle Beach one of the Best Caribbean Beaches for Weddings.
* The Honeymoons: Aruba was named one of the World’s top Honeymoon destinations by Brides Magazine.
* National Park: Covering about 20% of the island, Arikok National Park is an incredible nature preserve, and the largest national park in the Caribbean.
* The Diving: In addition to providing a wonderful Beach Vacation, Aruba was recognized as one of the top wreck diving destinations in the Caribbean by Scuba Diving Magazine.
* Adventure Sports: Thanks to Aruba’s constant trade winds, it is known as a world-class destination for windsurfing and kitesurfing.