Be inspired by this beautiful country
- Bavaria: The county of Bavaria prides itself on its uniqueness and is effectively, if not officially, a state within the German state. Bavaria features beautiful lakes, forests and the towering summits of the Alps.
- Black Forest: The Black Forest (‘Schwarzwald’) is a region of Germany mainly known for three distinctive features: its highlands, scenery and woods — and its typical cake (‘Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte’).
- Germany’s East: Eastern Germany is an exciting destination with numerous architectural highlights, and cultural and historical importance.
- Rhine Valley: Due to its stunning beauty, the Rhine Valley is a popular holiday destination. Castles, cathedrals, woods and vineyards, hiking trails and a romantic river bed all contribute to the scenery.
- North and Baltic Sea: The coastline of the North Sea and the Baltic Sea offer an interesting array of scenery from sandy beaches, to jagged cliffs adorned with sleepy coastal towns.
- Currency: Euro