What’s not to love about Italy!
- It’s impossible not to fall in love with Italy….from their people, to their food, to their wine, to their beautiful country. Where do you start first? If you have never been to Italy, you must visit:
- Rome — Experience the Vatican and Sistine Chapel, the Colesseum, the Pantheon, St. Peter’s Basilica, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps.
- Venice — Countless lanes and canals weave around the world’s most unique medieval city, floating on a lagoon.
- Tuscany –
- Florence — Cradle of the Renaissance and of tourists that flock here to feast on world-class art, Florence is magnetic, romantic and busy. Its many narrow streets lead you to wonderful surprises of restaurants and shops nestled in nooks and crannies along the way.
- Siena – one of Italy’s best preserved medieval towns, located in the heart of Tuscany
- And other charming towns such as San Gimignano, Pienza, and towns world famous for wine, such as Montalcino and Montepulciano.
- And once you visit these wonderful cities and towns, you must visit the Amalfi coast, the Lake Region (Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, and Lake Garda), Sicily, Puglia, Calabria, Cinque Terre, Milan, Dolomites………..the places to explore and experience in Italy are endless. You will come back time, after time, after time. As a matter of fact, you will be planning your next vacation to Italy before you leave Italy!
- Currency: Euro