Join us for a special Viking Bordeaux Wine Tasting River Cruise……only a few cabins left!!
Sail date: October 12-19, 2019
- Itinerary for the Chateau River & Wine Cruise: Bordeaux, Cadillac, Libourne, Bourg, Blaye, Bordeaux-https://www.vikingrivercruises.com/cruise-destinations/europe/chateaux-rivers-wine/2018-bordeaux-saint-bordeaux/index.html
- Included Features:
- 8-day cruise with river-view stateroom
- 7 guided tours with audio headset
- All on-board meals, including Welcome Cocktail Reception & Dinner, and Captain’s Farewell Dinner
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour speciality coffees, teas & bottled water
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- All port charges
- Unlimited Free Wi-Fi
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
- Cabins – prices shown below are per person, based on double occupancy. NOTE: if you have a Viking Cruise voucher (which you bought while on one of their cruises), and/or have sailed with Viking before, additional discounts will be applied. There are no cabins for singles; if you are single and want your own cabin, the cost is double the cabin price.
- Category E: $2,824
- Category F: $2,724
- These rates include a $125.00 group discount/person
- Additional discounts: if you have sailed with Viking within the last year, you get an additional discount of $200/person. If it has been over a year since sailing with Viking, you get an additional discount of $100/person. Referral vouchers cannot be applied.
- Includes all on-board meals, and complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Viking Longship Forseti Deck Plan, ship features, and cabin descriptions: https://www.vikingrivercruises.com/ships/longships/viking-forseti.html
- Air: Viking is offering round-trip airfare from all US gateway cities (except Anchorage and Honolulu) at $699/person. You can lock it in now, and pay later at final payment.
- Airport Transfers:
- Included if you book your flight through Viking
- If you book only the cruise, the cost for airport transfers are $60/person each way, and you must arrive and depart on the itinerary day; i.e., you cannot spend a few days pre- or post-, and purchase the Viking airport transfers.
- Insurance – the prices below are per person, and cover cruise only. If you are interested in insurance for air and pre- and post-cruise stays, please let me know, and I will get you a quote. If purchased at the time of your deposit, it covers pre-existing illness; it also allows you to cancel your trip for any reason, and you retain 100% of your travel value. You will receive a voucher for a future cruise if you use “cancel for any reason” (valid for travel within 12 months of the date of issue, but no later than 15 months from the date your trip was canceled). If you cancel for covered reasons, you receive a full cash refund up to the trip cost.
- Category E: $349
- Category F: $349
- Pre-Cruise: SOLD OUT
- Post-Cruise: There is a 3-day post-cruise package for 3 nights in Paris -- $899/person. This includes:
- 3 nights in Paris: Le Méridien Etoile, Paris (or similar)
- 3 breakfasts
- Guided City Tour
- Services of a Viking host
- Hotel & ship transfers
- Cruise Only: $500.00/person
- Cruise and Insurance: $500.00 + cost of insurance/person.
- Balance due for Cruise, air and insurance (if not purchased at time of booking): April 12, 2019
|Cancellation Received||Charges will apply|
|121 days or more prior to time of departure||$100.00 per person|
|120-90 days prior to time of departure||15% of full fare|
|89-60 days prior to time of departure||35% of full fare|
|59-30 days prior to time of departure||50% of full fare|
|29-0 days prior to time of departure||100% of full fare|
Full Fare is defined as the full cost of any cruise, land or air component purchased from Viking, which is why trip insurance is so important because LIFE HAPPENS WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT.
- Once a deposit has been made and space is confirmed, certain changes can be made with no fees incurred; i.e., change cabin category, remove air if it has not been ticketed. Name changes are not covered, and will fall under the cancellation policy.
- If you decide to change your credit card (because you get points with a different one), and want the deposit and final payment to be transferred to another card, there is a $30 fee.
- As mentioned above, there are no special rates for singles; it is double the prices listed above. If you are single and want to go, let me know. We will connect you with our single friends who may be interested.
- You can make payments along the way, instead of one large payment on the due date.
- Viking offers a 3.3% rebate on electronic payments made from your checking or savings account. They would need your bank routing number, account number and bank address. They do not take funds from money market accounts.
Space is extremely limited, and this offer is based on availability. If you are interested, please let us know as soon as possible.
Judy & Les Hathaway