Culture, Gastronomy, Beaches
- Looking for romance, discovering culture, living adventure, relaxing? Indulge yourself in Portugal
- Lisbon – Portugal’s capital and the hub of a multifaceted area that appeals to different tastes and senses. In a city that has been influenced by many different far-off cultures over time, there is still a village feel in each historic neighborhood.
- Along the coast, you’ll come across world-renowned surfing beaches, but also the palaces scattered across the cultural landscape of Sintra, a World Heritage Site.
- Fado is another expression of what it is to be Portuguese that has also been awarded World Heritage status.
- Algarve, known for its year-round mild and sunny climate and high quality beaches, with sandy beaches that stretch as far as the eye can see, framed by golden cliffs, and virtually deserted islands
- Currency: Euro