Historic Castles, Beautiful Lochs and Golf!
- Explore Scotland, famous for its historic castles, traditional Highland games and beautiful lochs.
- Edinburgh: The inspiring capital of Scotland, where centuries of history meet a vibrant, cosmopolitan city in an unforgettable setting. Discover stunning scenery, striking architecture and fine food, and beautiful coast and countryside in the nearby Lothians.
- Glasgow: Discover Glasgow, Scotland’s city of style, where you can find world-class attractions, museums and galleries, stunning architecture, works by renowned designer and artist Charles Rennie Mackintosh, and one of the best city center shopping experiences in the UK.
- The Highlands: The Highlands really is the Scotland of your imagination, a beautiful and inspiring region of ancient landscapes with a fascinating history. Witness the amazing wildlife. Explore the many mountains and glens, the stunning islands and stretches of coastline, and follow the country’s only Malt Whisky Trail.
- Shetland: Discover a unique blend of Scandinavian and Scottish culture in this stunning archipelago of more than 100 islands, which lie around 100 miles north of the Scottish mainland. Uncover ancient history combined with diverse landscapes, incredible geology, fascinating wildlife, world-renowned archaeology and many fantastic events and festivals.
- Currency: British Pound